Ocean Deep by Cliff Richard Love, can't you see I'm alone Can't you give this fool a chance A little love is all I ask A little kindness in the night Please don't leave me behind No, don't tell me lov

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

蒋健棠听说学英语 Chapter33:Ocean view wins(2)

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠听说学英语

Scientists investigating the icy waters of Antarctic said on Tuesday they collected mysterious creatures including giant sea spiders and huge worms from the murky depths. Australian experts taking part in an international program to take a census of

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

The ocean is our planet's life-support system, but it's getting clogged with trash. Discarded beverage bottles, plastic bags and cigarette butts kill countless seabirds, marine mammals and sea turtles each year. But each September, on the third Satu

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(九月)

If the salinity of ocean waters is analyzed, it is found to vary only slightly from place to place. Nevertheless, some of these small changes are important. There are three basic processes that cause

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方背诵文选

VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Bob Doughty with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. The Environmental Film Festival in Washington, D.C., has been bringing movies to America's capital for seventeen years. This year, the twelve-day

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(三)月

First story takes us to the fifth most populated country in the world, the Pacific island nation of Indonesia, home to more than 258 million people, and some of them are struggling with the devastation of another earthquake. A 6.5 magnitude quake sho

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年12月

Sail The Ocean《扬帆远航》孙燕姿《心愿》的原版 演唱者:Darin Darin zanyar,生于1987年6月2日, 瑞典新人及偶像,成名于瑞典Pop Idol 2004 R (2004年度瑞典流行偶像大赛),和美国的《AMERICAN IDOL》中

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - American Scientists Create The World's First Genetically Engineered Monkeys CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. Im Christopher Cruise. JUNE SIMMS: And Im June Simms. Today, we tell about the

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(二)月

By Steve Herman Nalaguraidhoo, Maldives 19 May 2008 A new organization dedicated to Indian Ocean regional port and maritime security has been launched. The South Asia Regional Port Security Cooperative, composed of nine nations, sees such traditional

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

Scientists and politicians have gathered in the Indonesian city of Manado for the World Ocean Conference. They are discussing the role of oceans in mitigating climate change and how climate change affects the world's seas, but their efforts are hamp

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(五月)

FlipFlop Recycling Company Turns Kenya's Trash to Treasure Unique business The Nairobi-based FlipFlop Recycling Company is thought to be the only business of its kind and scale in the world. The company makes about 100 different products from recycle

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十月)

Summit Pledges to Save the Oceans 全球海洋保护峰会承诺保护海洋 The summit on protecting the worlds oceans ended Friday, with a call to tackle the major threats of climate change, overfishing, habitat loss and pollution. The Global Ocean

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(五月)

The great barrier reef is huge, it stretches for over 2,000 kilometers along Australia's north east coast, so vast it's clearly visible from space, and it's not simply a collection of coral gardens, but a network of very different habitats, it means

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2014年

In our world of scientific discovery, one mystery endures. The Hoodoo Sea, the Limbo of The Lost, some seeing mysterious forces at work, others the powers of sea and storm. We dive into the deep. It appears to be a large military plane. And unleash s

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

And thats the first time; it was return black-and-white panoramas of the Venus surface. These images were extremely important, because it was the first time, we ,human beings had a chance to see with our naked eyes completely different other world. W

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

英文歌词: Ocean Deep By Cliff Richard Love, can't you see I'm alone Can't you give this fool a chance A little love is all I ask A little kindness in the night Please don't leave me behind No, don't tell me love is blind A little love is all I ask A

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

By Brian Wagner Key West, Florida 06 March 2008 Researchers in the United States are set to begin testing underwater turbine systems that can produce electricity from ocean water flows. The projects in Florida are the latest efforts to find alternati

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

Last September, more than 600,000 volunteers from all over the world participated(参与共享) in International Coastal Cleanup Day. According to a report released recently, they removed more than 3.5 million kilos of trash from ocean beaches, river

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Ocean Size Love Leigh Nash I know what I'm doing may be dumb I know I should not be staring at the sun But the thought of it leads me to temptation It's the same whatever side you're on Separated we are delicate and small And the space, between us, l

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲